Gardening and forestry
ORLEN OIL TRAWOL 30
|Quality class:||API : SG/CD|
|Viscosity grad:||SAE 30 – one season, summer oil|
High quality, one season, mineral oil intended for four-stroke farming machine engines. The oil quality is guaranteed by especially selected manufacturing process based on highly refined mineral oil bases and high quality enriching additives.
ORLEN OIL Trawol 30 provides perfect properties:
• permanent lubricating film in high thermal and mechanical loads,
• efficiency due to low vapour looses,
• very good resistance to oxidation which protects formation of "black sludge",
• corrosion protection,
• prevented formation of high temperature deposits,
• fully mixable with other oils of the same viscosity grade and quality class.
ORLEN OIL Trawol 30 is a high quality engine oil recommended for:
• soil millers,
• other garden equipment with four-stroke petrol engines with or without a catalyst.
Physical and chemical properties
||Typical values |
|SAE viscosity grade
|kinematic viscosity at 1000C
|base value TBN
||no content |
|corrosiveness at 1000C for 3 hours to copper
|Note: Physicochemical parameters listed in the table are typical values. Real values are stated in quality control certificates attached to each product lot. |