Gardening and forestry
ORLEN OIL NIX 10W-30
|Quality class:||API: SG/CD|
|Viscosity grad:||SAE: 10W-30|
ORLEN OIL NIX 10W-30 is a multi-seasonal mineral engine oil, which, thanks to properly selected manufacturing technology based on deeply refined basic mineral oils and high quality upgrading additives, offers excellent properties:
• it maintains durable lubricating film at high thermal and mechanical loads,
• its consumption is minimum, thanks to low evaporation losses,
• it has very good oxidizing resistance, which prevents formation of so called "black slurry",
• it efficiently protects engine from corrosion,
• it prevents formation of high-temperature deposits,
• it is compatible and may be freely mixed with other oils of the same viscosity and quality class,
• it perfectly protects engine against low temperature impact.
ORLEN OIL NIX 10W-30 is a high quality engine oil intended to use in snow ploughs and other winter road maintenance equipment with four stroke petrol engines with or without catalytic converters.
Physical and chemical properties
|SAE viscosity class
|Kinematic viscosity at 1000C
|Total base number TBN
|CCS at -25oC
Note: The foregoing values of physical and chemical parameters are typical values. Actual values are specified in the quality certificates attached to each product batch.