Gardening and forestry
ORLEN OIL TRAWOL 10W-30
|Quality class:||API: SG/CD|
|Viscosity grad:||SAE: 10W-30|
High quality, multiseasonal, mineral oil intended for four-stroke farming machine engines. The oil quality is guaranteed by especially selected manufacturing process based on highly refined mineral oil bases and high quality enriching additives.
ORLEN OIL Trawol 10W-30 provides perfect properties:
• permanent lubricating film in high thermal land mechanical loads,
• efficiency due to low vapour looses,
• very good resistance to oxidation which protects formation of "black sludge",
• corrosion protection,
• prevented formation of high temperature deposits,
• fully mixable with other oils of the same viscosity grade and quality class.
ORLEN OIL Trawol 10W-30 is high quality engine oil recommended for:
• soil millers,
• snow removers,
• other garden equipment with four-stroke petrol engines with or without a catalyst.
Physical and chemical properties
||Typical values |
|SAE viscosity grade
|kinematic viscosity at 1000C
|base value TBN
||no content |
|corrosiveness at 1000C for 3 hours to copper
|Note: Physicochemical parameters listed in the table are typical values. Real values are stated in quality control certificates attached to each product lot. |