PLATINUM ULTOR COMPLETE 10W-40
|Quality class:||ACEA E6-12/E7-12/E9-12|
|Viscosity grad:||SAE: 10W-40|
Platinum Ultor Complete 10W-40 is an innovative SHPD engine oil. Exceptional harmony in the blend of unique enriching additives and best-in-class oil bases has pioneered the LOW SAPS technology.
• excellent engine performance in all operating conditions, high engine performance at low temperatures;
• extended life of filters and oil change intervals;
• engine cleanliness by keeping contaminants in suspension;
• improved fuel management/maximised fuel savings;
• maximised engine output in extreme conditions;
• safe operation of catalytic converters in engine exhaust systems
Platinum Ultor Complete 10W-40 is an engine oil recommended for heavy duty diesel engines. Suitable for engines conforming to Euro V, VI and lower standards. It may conform to CK-4 engine class requirements in the future. Recommended for environmentally-friendly vehicles with low-emission engines and exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, such as DP, EGR/SCR NOx.
Standards, approvals, specifications
MB-Approval 228.51, Volvo VDS-4, Renault RVI RLD-3, Mack EO-O Premium Plus, Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
MTU Type 3.1
Meets requirements: MAN M3477, Cummins CES 20081, Caterpillar ECF-3, DDC 93K218
Physical and chemical properties
|SAE viscosity grade
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 0C
|Base value TBN
|Evaporative loss (Nocka)
Note: Physicochemical parameters listed in the table are typical values. Real values are stated in quality control certificates attached to each production batch.